Managing MacKeeper Licenses
On the Licenses page you can manage MacKeeper licenses: upgrade, buy more licenses, suspend etc. This page opens with the Status tab where you can see the list of all computers used with ZeoBIT product licenses, license types used on these computers, and antivirus database updates validity. If you click a table line devoted to a specific computer, you will see a menu with the following options:
- Change computer: Select another computer to use the license on.
- Prolong antivirus database updates: Prolong the period during which the antivirus database updates are valid.
- Suspend license for [computer name]: Pause the MacKeeper license on the selected computer.
The Licenses page also includes the following tabs:
1Enter activation code. If you received an activation code when purchasing MacKeeper, then you should enter it at the Enter activation code page and click Activate to activate MacKeeper.
2Computers you logged in from. A history of all computers you have ever used to log in to your ZeoBIT account. The following information is available: computer names, license types used on these computers, names of products used on these computers, and antivirus database updates validity. If you click a table line devoted to a specific computer, you will see a menu with the following options:
- Rename computer: Change the name of the selected computer.
- Change icon: Change the icon which represents the selected computer in the list.
If no license is assigned to a computer, two more options will be added:
- Activate: Purchase a license or activate the specific license for the selected computer.
- Remove: Remove the selected computer from the list.