Creating a ZeoBIT Account from the Application
To create a ZeoBIT account from the MacKeeper application:
1Click the Sign Up button on the MacKeeper System Status page.
Click the Sign Up button on the MacKeeper System Status page.
2On the next page, you can watch a short video about MacKeeper, read feedback from MacKeeper customers, view awards received by MacKeeper and fill in the form to create a ZeoBIT account.
You can also access this page from the pages of the Anti-Theft and Geek on Demand services, as you will not be able to view them if you are not logged in.
MacKeeper 2012 Signup Page
3In the provided FREE Sign Up form, fill in these fields:
MacKeeper 2012 Free Sign Up Form
- Email: Enter a valid email address you will use to:
- activate your account.
- log in to MacKeeper and other ZeoBIT products.
- log in to ZeoBIT product websites.
- get messages related to MacKeeper and other ZeoBIT products.
- Confirm Email: Re-enter the email address to confirm it.
- Password: Enter a password you will use to log in to ZeoBIT products and their websites.
- Confirm Password: Re-enter the password one more time to confirm it.
- (Optional) Phone: Optionally, you can enter your phone number to be contacted by customer support specialists when using the Anti-Theft and Geek on Demand online services.
- Receive news, tutorials, tips and special offers from MacKeeper: Select this checkbox to subscribe to news from MacKeeper. It is selected by default.