Support Bar Overview
MacKeeper’s support bar was created for your convenience. Should you have any questions about any feature, you can contact the MacKeeper team right from the application.
From the System Status page the support bar looks like this:
If you click any feature name in the navigation bar, the support bar will look like this:
Let’s go through the elements of the support bar. It is divided into three sections:
1What is [Feature Name]?
- A short description of the feature you are currently viewing or working with.
- The Watch Tutorial link that redirects to the tutorial about this feature at the MacKeeper website.
Note: You can also watch the tutorials at the website by clicking the See in action link found near each feature description.
- The Read Manual link that redirects to this user guide.
Note: You can also access the manual from the Support page of the MacKeeper website.
224/7 Customer Support - Contact details of the MacKeeper team:
- Phone: The 24/7 phone number that can be dialed in case of any questions.
- Start Live Chat: To start exchanging instant messages with the customer support representative right from the application, click the Start Live Chat button and enter your message in the small form that opens. If the customer support representative asks you to send the chat history, use the Send Logs button.
- Send Message: If you have a non-urgent question that can be answered later, you can send a non-instant message to the customer support. Click the Send Message button and fill in the small form that opens by entering your name, email, and the message itself. When ready, click Send. If you change your mind, click Cancel.
3Improve MacKeeper – A place for the users to submit their suggestions and bug reports.
- Click the Send Feedback button to fill in the feedback form right from the application.
- Enter your name, email address and message to the customer support team.
- When ready, click Send.
- If you change your mind, click Cancel.
To hide the support bar, click the Live Support button in the lower right corner of the MacKeeper window. To view the support bar, click the same button again.